27 August 2008

Home Gathering Anyone?

I want to get a Home Gathering together, but I need a Hostess first! Being a Hostess means you earn Hostess Rewards, earn additional product with higher sales, there will be door prizes & gifts! If you're a scrapbooker or a card maker in any of the following towns in CT, I would love to be your Consultant!
  • East Haddam
  • Hadlyme
  • Moodus
  • East Hampton
  • Colchester
  • Lebanon
  • Marlborough
  • Hebron
  • Chester
  • Deep River
  • Essex
  • Haddam
  • Higganum
  • Westbrook
  • Old Saybrook
  • Lyme
  • Old Lyme
  • Clinton
  • Killingworth
  • Madison
  • other nearby towns.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOuld you do a show in Hamden? I am from Hamden and I go to Haddam, Clinton, Colchester...where I am wanted. But I know some people only cover certain towns. Let me know and I will see about booking for October. Do you do weekends or weeknights? Let me know.

Michelle said...

I zipped you an email! Thanks for asking!