07 September 2008

Do you ever...

...feel like you're trying to put 10lbs. of "stuff" in a 5lb. bag? I often feel that way! I'm a "list maker", I do it constantly. I come from a long line (a long list, if you will) of list makers, I've made my oldest daughter into a list maker, too. My youngest daughter is only 4, but I'm already working on her :)

I'm glad that I've been able to cross some things off my list. I've been learning a lot about CTMH, thanks to my tireless upline. Questions, questions, questions... but she never tires of them. Whew!

A great thing that I've been able to cross off my list is some give-away's that I'm planning for my Open House next Tuesday. Here's a sneak peak:

[Photo]
[Photo]
[Photo]

I remember as a teen watching MTV, and Poison was doing an interview before a concert. It was either Bret Michaels *squeal* or C.C. DeVille were standing in the empty arena & he said every night the band always wondering if anyone would show up. I guess performance anxiety will happen to everyone...


...and it was happening with me! I started to get a little apprehensive about attendance, or lack thereof, at my Open House. I have some wonderful friends that are coming to support me, even if they aren't crafty. Since some of the attendees aren't necessarily crafty, I'm including already-done gifts, some kits that need assembly, as well as some "raw" materials like adorable acrylic stamps & pens, etc.

Thank goodness for supportive friends!!

No comments: