17 December 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

...but, I still made a teeny bit of time to scrap this double page layout.

I've gotten a ton of mileage out of this collection, called Evensong by Close to My Heart. This collection is what I used to for the Create N' Take during my Open House, I made Christmas Cards, altered Christmas tree ornaments, etc. It's really festive.

The title was made with the Large Chocolate Alphabet. I stamped it on Colonial White Cardstock, cut out the individual letters (and was able to use small scraps because of this!) leaving a bit of a white edge, I mounted it on some the New England Ivy cardstock from the Harvest Autumn Collection, used the EK Success Corner Rounder on each corner, then mounted all that onto the Colonial White Cardstock & trimmed it all out with the scalloped edge scissors.

I tried a bit of quilling, which I saw Sandy Genovese do on DIY network. It was incredibly easy. I adhered the quill with teeny drops of Liquid Glass. The cool part was that I used a skinny, leftover scrap of the New England Ivy cardstock!



At this point, I must admit that I've done none of my Christmas shopping.

Gotta run!

No comments: